Saturday, July 16, 2011

Nerd



Editor's note -- The Wall Street Journal ran a compilation of news stories on July 14th. The featured news story was about Psychodrama Queens
                                           
The WSJ thought Paul Krugman was a nerd because he said anyone who didn't read his blog was an ignoramus.

Krugman at Brooklyn Book Festival 

Editor's note -- Krugman used to read Isaac Asimov's Foundation science-fiction novels about scientists in the future using psychohistory to save civilization. 

The Editor can only assume this is why he made up the name Psychodrama Queens for his July12th blog post. 


.....................


 Opinion Journal 
 by KarenAGardner

2 comments:

  1. Nerd: what I always was despite my assertions to the contrary. No amount of headbanging or pot-smoking was going to make me not a nerd. At least in my older age, I embrace my nerdiness and don't try to hide it under a haze of pot smoke. I still listen to heavy metal music, though.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation sometimes enabled