Sunday, August 29, 2010

Tweets of old obscurity.

Here is a #FollowFriday no-brainer -->>
RT @TweetsofOld If you want quirky, obscure history with great websites and visuals: @ptak and @quackwriter @TheOldFoodie #FF
9:58 AM Aug 27th via web

Obviously. I started following the @ptak long before I began following @TweetsofOld, so I already knew about Ptak Science Books: The History of Ideas--unusual connections in the history of science, math, art and social history's blog.

Here is JF Ptak Science Books Post 1120, in which John Ptak of Asheville, NC discusses:

Rounding out the image dump from yesterday are these additions to the developing category "Strange Things in the Sky" ...

Strange Things in the Sky Department: Tetrahedra, Horse & Steamship Balloons, Swimming Pools & Exploding Moons.


~*~

ptak @GardnersGazette @claudiadrake @mariacastello @de_kunst @Kophieps @Lissa_X_Shauns @Doallas Thank you for the RTs!
about 7 hours ago via web in reply to GardnersGazette

2 comments:

  1. The older I get, the obscurer I feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always been quirky. Sometimes I feel like an exploding moon.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation sometimes enabled